Goods can only be returned upon completion of a goods return form, which can be downloaded from this site, and with prior agreement.
Wherever possible the item should be returned in its original packaging. Goods returned in alternative packaging and which, as a result, sustain damage will not be subject to a refund or exchange. If the unit being returned is for repair then additional charges may be incurred as a result of this damage and will be the at the cost and responsibility of the returning party. All return costs are at the cost of the returning party.
Should a returned unit prove to be defective, and a replacement is not wanted, we will reimburse all payments, including any return delivery costs charged for the returned product, within 14 days.
Instructions: Complete this information and place a tick against the identified fault, print and return together with your returned item. A goods return number must be obtained prior to any return and the number must be noted on this sheet.
Goods return number:
What seems to be wrong?
- The temperature sensor does not work (E1).
- The Shoefresh drying process does not work (E2).
- The fan does not work (E3).
- The Shoefresh does not respond.
- The Shoefresh does not start when shoes are placed over the holders.
- The Shoefresh starts when there are no shoes placed over the holders.
- The Shoefresh keeps re-starting (it appears stuck in the first program).
- The ozone generator does not work (there is no smell of ozone).
Any other comments: